Renbrook School is located at 2865 Albany Avenue in West Hartford, Connecticut. (On the map, Albany Avenue is also listed as Route 44.) Renbrook is exactly 1.7 miles west from the intersection of Albany Avenue and North Main Street (Bishop's Corner); and one mile east of the Avon town line.
From Interstate 91 North or South:
Take Exit 32 (I-84 West) in Hartford, then follow the directions below.
From I-84 West in Hartford:
- Take Exit 43 (Park Road-West Hartford Center), turn right onto Park Road, then turn immediately left onto Trout Brook Drive.
- Follow Trout Brook Drive for 2.2 miles to the sixth traffic light and turn left onto Albany Avenue (Route 44).
- Follow Albany Avenue west for two miles. Drive past the Bishop's Corner shopping center, continuing west onto Avon Mountain.
- The Renbrook School sign and entrance is on the left. Please note: There is a traffic light at this entrance.
- Visitor parking is available to the left of the central courtyard at the top of the drive.
Questions? Please call 860-236-1661