Director of Secondary School Placement, Beverly Fitzsousa, has worked in independent schools for over 30 years.
Life after Renbrook...
How will I find the right school for my teen?
Our Secondary School Placement Office guides students and families through the process of finding the right fit school for every child. As students enter the Upper School, the office keeps track of their progress, achievements, and growth.
Renbrook students receive:
- Guidance with every step of the application process
- Personal consultations with the Director of Secondary School Placement
- An invitation to our annual Secondary School Fair held every October with more than 70 schools in attendance
- Free SSAT strategy sessions to help improve SSAT scores
- The opportunity to take the SSAT Flex Test in a familiar school setting
- Application essay-writing assistance
- Mock interviews to prepare for visits to schools
- Parent information sessions regarding the placement process
- Opportunities to meet with secondary school admissions representatives when they visit campus
- Teacher recommendations that reflect the relationships teachers build with students throughout their Renbrook years
Where do Renbrook students go?
Renbrook is proud of the established relationship that we have built with admissions in 100 plus schools throughout New England and beyond. Renbrook’s student acceptance rate for Secondary School placement is over 90% for both eighth and ninth grade graduates and these relationships are a contributing factor. To see a list of schools where our students have been accepted, click here.